Who We Are
Queen City Transitions is dedicated to helping seniors and their families navigate the numerous challenges associated with downsizing, aging-in-place and liquidating an estate with a focus on compassion and extraordinary customer service thus providing a sense of order during a very chaotic time. We know this can be an emotional time and our goal is to make the transition as stress-free as possible for all of those involved. Whether coming from out of town or nearby, family members can benefit from our professional assistance, our compassionate communication and our knowledge of the area and its resources. Leave the details to us! We’re here to help. Call for a free in-home assessment.
- Developing an overall move or "age in place" plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Our mission is to serve seniors and their families throughout the relocation process in a respectful, compassionate, trustworthy and efficient manner.